Saturday, February 2, 2008

and one last time!

So he came this morning, but of course the time when I get up at 8am on a Saturday to deal with my unfortunately crazy plumber he doesn’t show up until 9am! He put in the new drain, and I’ll be damned - it looks exactly the same size as the old one that he claimed was too small and causing the small dripping leak! Who knows at this point! He finished ‘fixing’ things and for whatever reason my security guard didn’t come with him so you know what that means: I had to pay the plumber AGAIN! He still tried to insist that I agreed to pay him 100 or 150 but I handed him 75 Liberty and told him to never come to my home again asking for more money and that I will send for him if my kitchen sink or toilet stop working and he will come fix them for free.


He didn’t have his hard hat today...maybe he forgot it at the bar!

No comments: